Mar 17, 2012

Google Chrome Live Sport

Hello everybody, I found this Google Chrome addon few days ago and I tought I would share it with you. Its main purpose is to show you actual live scores of many leagues, cups and national teams friendlies. Also, it gives you links to live streams of many live matches, which are downloaded from livescorehunter.com. As said on Google official site, you can set your addon to give you scores of football, basketball, volleyball, baseball, tennis and many more. It's really a great plugin, you should check it yourself.
You can get it here:

PS: Due to some issues I was forced to remove comments section. I'm really sorry about that, I hope to set a section where you will be able to post your feedback, meanwhile you can subscribe to RSS. Have a good weekend.